This limited warranty covers products manufactured by Smoke-N-Hot Grills. Products carry a 60Monthlimited warranty from the date of purchase by the original owner against defects in material and workmanship. Electronic and electrical components carry a 24monthreplacement warranty when subjected to normal residential use.Limited warranty does not apply to paint, porcelain enamel, burn pot, burn grate, grill cover, gaskets or damage caused from corrosion.
1. During the term of the limited warranty, Smoke-N-Hot Grills obligation shall be limited to replacement of covered, failed components, F.O.B. point of shipment. Smoke-N-Hot Grills will repair or replace parts returned to Smoke-N-Hot Grills, freight prepaid, if the part(s) are found by Smoke-N-Hot Grills to be defective upon examination. Smoke-N-Hot Grills shall not be liable for transportation charges, labor costs, or export duties. Except as provided in this CONDITIONS OF LIMITED WARRANTY, repair or replacement of parts in the manner and for the period of time stipulated here under shall constitute the fulfillment of all direct and derivate liabilities and obligations from Smoke-N-Hot Grills to you.
2. The warranty coverage begins on the original date of purchase as stated on the sales receipt. Product registration may speed up your warranty claim.
3. Repair or replacement of the Smoke-N-Hot Grills component does not extend the limited warranty
4. Pouring liquids on or in your Smoke-N-Hot Grills product will void this warranty
5. Smoke-N-Hot Grills takes every precaution to utilize materials that retard rust including the use of high-temperature paint where advisable. Even with these safeguards, the protective coatings can be compromised by various substances and conditions beyond Smoke-N-Hot Grills control. High temperatures, excessive humidity, chlorine, industrial fumes, fertilizers, lawn pesticides and salt are some of the substances that can affect paint and metal coatings. For these reasons, the limited warranties DO NOT COVER RUST OR OXIDATION, unless there is loss of structural integrity on the grill component. Should any of the above occur, refer to you Instruction Manual’s maintenance section for paint or porcelain enamel finish protection or repair. Smoke-N-Hot Grills recommends that you purchase a Smoke-N-Hot Grills full-length protective cover for your grill when not in use.
6. The warranty is based on residential use. Warranty coverage does not apply to products used in commercial applications.
There is no written or implied performance warranty on the Smoke-N-Hot Grills products, as the manufacturer has no control over the installation, operations, cleaning, maintenance or the type of fuel burned.This limited warranty will not apply nor will Smoke-N-Hot Grills assume responsibility if your product has not been installed, operated, cleaned and maintained in strict accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
Burning anything other than premium wood pellets may void the warranty. The warranty does not cover damage or breakage due to misuse, improper handling or modifications.
NEITHER THE MANUFACTURER, NOR THE SUPPLIERS TO THE PURCHASER, ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY, LEGAL OR OTHERWISE, FOR THE INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE TO THE PROPERTY OR PERSONS RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT. ANY WARRANTY IMPLIED BY LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY OR FITNESS, SHALL BE LIMITED TO ONE (1) YEAR FROM THE DATE OF ORIGINAL PURCHASE. WHETHER A CLAIM IS MADE AGAINST THE MANUFACTURER BASED ON THE BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF WARRANTY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED BY LAW, MANUFACTURER SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER IN EXCESS OF THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE PRICE OF THIS PRODUCT. ALL WARRANTIES BY MANUFACTURER ARE SET FORTH HEREIN AND NO CLAIM SHALL BE MADE AGAINST MANUFACTURER ON ANY ORAL WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or limitations of implied warranties, so the limitations or exclusions set forth in this limited warranty may not apply to you. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights, which vary from state to state.The limited warranty for 60 months is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied, at law or otherwise, and Smoke-N-Hot Grills does not authorize any person or representative to assume for Smoke-N-Hot Grills any obligation or liability in connection with the sale of this product. This means that no warranties, either expressed or implied, are extended to persons who purchase the product from anyone other than Smoke-N-Hot Grills or an authorized Smoke-N-Hot Grills dealer.